The overall goal for the course is for each student to consider and use the systematic process of instructional design to create an instructional product. To achieve this goal, students will engage in activities that promote reflective practice, apply instructional design models in realistic contexts, and employ a number of communications technologies.
- Instructional Designer (ID) Job Description
- Discussion #1 (Focus: What is Instructional Design)
- Notes for Discussion #3 (Cultural and Theoretical Contexts)
- Leading Discussion #3 Collaborative Presentation (My focus: Cultural Context)
- Instructional Design Project Ideas
- Final Instructional Design (ID) Report